Working Together For Your Benefit
Founded in 1994, the law firm of Kathryn T. Joseph & Associates, Inc., has helped Ohio families find positive solutions for their estate planning concerns. By employing a team approach to every case we take, we are able to provide your family with a level of proficiency and personal service you may not find with other firms.
We understand the needs of your family and loved ones will change over time. We provide a wide range of services that suit both your current and changing needs. In addition to estate planning guidance and elder care counsel, our attorneys and other staff members often assist elderly individuals with things they cannot do themselves and family members do not have time to do. We can also help your family access all of the resources that are available to support families.
Our commitment to teamwork and excellence allows us to provide valuable insight and proficient service for your family.
Helping Your Family Address Your Unique Needs
Our client care coordinator will work diligently to employ the specific skills and experience of our staff members to help your family with the needs of your loved one, including:
- Care coordination for chronic medical needs in the home or in a facility
- Advance planning for nursing home care
- Logistics for moving a loved one into a nursing facility
- Assistance with cleanout of home and repairs
- Shopping or arranging for delivery of basic supplies your loved one needs
- Filling out applications for Medicaid, Veterans Affairs and other government benefits
- Paying bills and managing finances
- Planning and administering estates
- Serving as knowledgeable patient and resident advocates
- Evaluation of home care, assisted living and nursing home options
- Advice and assistance on selling home on behalf of your loved one
- Assistance during medical appointments
Our team approach ensures your family receives the specific legal counsel and practical support needed to properly care for your estate and your loved ones.
Learn How We Can Help You
You can learn more about how we can assist your family by scheduling your initial case evaluation today. Call our Cleveland office at 216-245-0504 or contact us online to make your appointment with a lawyer.